Breaking
Loading...
Home » , , , , , » Celebrating Friendsgiving For No Kid Hungry!

Celebrating Friendsgiving For No Kid Hungry!

The No Kid Hungry Promise:  Every kid. Healthy Food. Every day. 
Sounds pretty simple right? Sadly, today in American 1 in 5 kids won't have enough food to eat today.

We can change that though!

No Kid Hungry is an amazing organization. That works tirelessly to get food to the children in our schools. Everyone needs food, but it's especially important for children so that their brains develop correctly. Personally, I'm all for brain development!

That's why I'm hosting a virtual Friendsgiving this Thanksgiving!

We don't really have people over to our house so our Friendsgiving is going to be virtual! I'm hoping that all my "virtual" friends and followers donate $1 each! If that happens I'll easily hit the $500 goal I've set :)

Please click here to make your donation to No Kid Hungry






Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014. 'Tis The Season - All Rights Reserved | Designed by OddThemes